Reflexology for Stress and Stress
Reflexology, sometimes called"energy medicine," is another health clinic involving the application of force to specific pressure points on your hands and feet. This is normally done without the use of lotion or oil. There are many people who believe that reflexology may be a viable treatment for many ailments. However, this practice is not recommended for some of the following:
- Chronic pain - This should not be combined with conventional medicine, especially for chronic pain. Reflexology, as stated before, does not treat pain or illness; it merely corrects the imbalances within your body systems which are causing the pain. A balance in your nervous system, hormonal system, immune system, and cardiovascular system are essential to the healing of any disease, including pain. Applying pressure reflexology can in fact aggravate pain, just as though it were the part of the body where the pain was originating from.
- Stress - If you suffer from anxiety, you may encounter reflexology as a side effect. Reflexology allows for increased blood circulation, which offers relief from stress and increases your body's ability to heal itself. But if you suffer from anxiety, you should first consult your doctor for the right treatment. Reflexology isn't a cure for anxiety. It's simply another way of dealing with your anxiety by increasing blood flow.
- Stress - Stressful symptoms can be relieved by applying reflexology. You can enhance the quality of your life by reducing anxiety, stress, and worry. Stress can interfere with your concentration and cause aches and pains throughout your body. Reflexology can help to alleviate these symptoms and promote relaxation in your nerves and muscles. Massage enhances the relaxation benefits of reflexology, therefore effectively speeding up the effects of reflexology.
- Pain - Reflexology can also relieve pain. Your toes are a sensitive part of the body. When you apply pressure on your toes, you're transferring energy from your hands to your feet. This transfer of energy relieves tension, improves circulation, stimulates nerves, and promotes relaxation. Reflexology can also alleviate pain due to muscle stiffness and spasms.
- Tinnitus - Some people today suffer from tinnitus, which is an annoying ringing sound that can only be heard by the person who's affected. For others, tinnitus can be a symptom of many problems, or may even be a sign of serious disease. A reflexologist can often discover the reason for tinnitus and teach you how you can control it. Reflexology can increase blood flow to your ears, thus helping to reduce the noise. The results can be relaxing, however you'll need to continue the reflexology techniques on a regular basis for the maximum benefits.
- Reduce Stress - Stress and anxiety can lead to several other health issues, including digestive problems and 콜라출장 lower back pain. Reflexology can help you relax your body and your mind. By increasing the blood flow in your body, reflexology can reduce pain and promote overall wellness. In addition, it can decrease stress and anxiety. Your stress level and your life quality can impact every area of your life.
Reflexology can help you in several ways but should not be undertaken as a standalone therapy. You should always consult with your doctor prior to beginning any bodywork or massage therapy to ensure that it will not interfere with any present drugs or illnesses you may be suffering from. Always keep in mind that Reflexology is a holistic form of alternative medicine, so it should never replace the advice of your medical professional. However, if you do choose to pursue Reflexology as a part of your routine medical care, you can reap the benefits by feeling good about your body, being more conscious of its organs and systems, and decreasing the anxiety and stress in your life.